By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with any part of the Sites, or other services, websites or any of our licensees’ services or software (collectively “services”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use the Chicago Community Fan Club. We may change these at any time, with or without notice to you, to make changes to these terms of service is our sole discretion, and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of the Sites after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. You must be 15 years of age or older to use the Sites. Continued use of any part of the sites constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
By using the sites, you represent and warrant:
- That the content you post or data you provide is accurate.
- That the use of the content or data you supply does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitations, copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy and publicity, it is not defamatory and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- That you will indemnify us and/or our affiliates for all claims resulting from content or data you supply.
- That you will not share pre-sale codes, pre-sale links or pre-sale tickets for non-members or for monetary gain.
- That any and all purchases made through this club are for personal use only and not for resell or monetary gain.
- You acknowledge that pre-sale tickets are not transferable and that you may be required to prove identity for ticket pick-up or entry.
- Pre-sale tickets held by an individual who was not a member in good standing at the time of purchase my be denied entry to show.
We have the right to monitor and edit or remove any content, but we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. We have the right to suspend membership without refund for individuals associated with or working on behalf of ticket resellers.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Sites and services, you will not use the Sites and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites and services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sites or services (or the network(s) connected to any Sites or services) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Sites and services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site or service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Site or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites and services.
Chicago Club reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason, including without limitation, if you infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or if you are associated with third-party ticketing outlets or ticket resellers. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. We reserve the right to cancel orders and issue refunds.
You agree to respect the rights of others and exercise good judgment. Without limitation, you agree not to:
- Engage in unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any other form of solicitation, including, without limitation, selling or reselling of tickets or merchandise, “pyramid schemes”, the distribution of promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters.”
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site.
- Make available, introduce into or direct to the Site any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment,
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person.
- “Deep link” to any portion of the Site.
- Collect or store personal data about other users,
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Display any of the Site in a frame (or any of our content via in-line links).
- Engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Site.
- Assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
- Solicit personal information from, harm or attempt to harm minors, in any way.
- Resell or attempt to resell Fan Zone tickets or pre-sale tickets OR make available pre-sale codes or pre-sale links to non-members or for personal or financial gain.
You will be considered in violation if you (or others using your account) do any of the following: Post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal. You shall not disrupt the flow of discussions threads with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc. User may not impersonate another Chicago Fan Club member (including celebrities), attempt to get a password, etc.
USE OF MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU
We allow Members to make contributions to the Site (“User Content”) through forums, bulletin board services, member profiles, and other means. Please understand that if you upload or post content to chicagotheband.com you are granting us an implied license to publish it in full or in part anywhere on the website. For our part, we respect your ownership rights and will only use your content on chicagotheband.com and we will never sell, license or give it to any third party. We appreciate your contributions to the site.
You agree not to submit or post any User Content that:
- Infringes the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
- Is libelous, defamatory or slanderous
- Condones, promotes, contains or links to warez, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs
- Is pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other protected group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise.
- Is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others.
- Exploits minors in a sexual or violent manner.
- Promotes, condones or encourages illegal activity.
- Is generally offensive or in bad taste.
- Are repetitive posts in forums or comment sections
- Would be considered advertising
- Solicits money for charity
You agree that all of your User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. User Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
We generally do not pre-screen, pre-edit or otherwise control User Content and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. By using the Site, you agree to assume this risk. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Site or take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
After being banned return under another username, you may not re-register with a different email address.
CHICAGO FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP POLICY
- Only one (1) membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has joined more than once, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their Chicago Fan Club member profile and address list.
- Members must be active and in good standing when pre-sale tickets are purchased. If you are not an active member during the pre-sale period you will not be eligible to purchase tickets. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up after you have become a member.
- Tangible items available in the Member Store must ship to an address within the United States
- Because Fan Club benefits are immediately available, Fan Club memberships can not be cancelled and membership purchases are not refundable.
- If we determine a membership has been created for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership. Pre-sale tickets are non-transferable and not eligible for re-sale.
- Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to terminate forum posting privileges to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to refuse service to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for any promotional materials that may be included in your membership.
- You must be a current Chicago Fan Club member and aged 18 or older to participate in Chicago Fan Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities. If you enter a Chicago Fan Club contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Chicago Fan Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest. Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to include your name & winning entry in Chicago Fan Club promotional materials and channels including Chicagotheband.com.
- Entries will be considered property of Chicago Fan Club and will not be returned.
The Chicago Fan Club will not accept for return or exchange any packaged items including Lanyards, CDs, DVDs, or videos once opened. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges for digital downloads or memberships, all sales are final including the purchase of Fan Zone Tickets and After Show Photo Event.
All returns and exchanges must first be approved by the Chicago Fan Club. Please contact us with additional details before returning any item(s) so we can inform you of your returns/exchange options.
RULES & REGULATIONS GOVERNING TICKET SALES
PROHIBITED PURCHASES & SALES
We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a ticket order of any user that we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion: (i) is or is associated with any ticket broker or scalper, (ii) is utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or (iii) whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit.
When purchasing tickets, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event (also known as a “ticket limit”). This ticket limit is set at our sole discretion and the quantity is verified with every transaction. The ticket limits can vary by event and/or membership. We urge you to read the applicable rules, which are linked from the particular activity.
TICKET SALES ARE FINAL/CANCELLED EVENTS
All ticket sales are final. There can be no exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Cancelled and postponed events will, at our sole discretion, be rescheduled or refunded. Event dates, times, venues and subject matter, which are listed on the ticket, are subject to change. It is up to you to verify the most recent changes. Fan Zone Tickets are available for pick-up the day of the show at will call.
FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Sometimes Fan Club membership is a requirement to purchase certain tickets or ticket packages. If we determine that an individual has joined (or attempted to join) more than once, or if we receive multiple membership applications from a single and/or cluster of e-mail addresses verified to single user, we reserve the right to cancel all applicable memberships, and the rights and benefits afforded thereby, and may invalidate any concert tickets purchased under the applicable membership(s).
GENERAL PRACTICE & LIMITS
You also acknowledge that Chicago Fan Club may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site, including without limitation, limiting the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded content will be retained by the Site, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Site, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Chicagotheband.com servers on your behalf, the maximum length of time that an IP address will be assigned for your use, the maximum throughput of traffic from the Internet or associated service (e.g., Usenet, email, web hosting), and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) Chicago Fan Club has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, for failure to store or to deliver any messages and other communications, for the modification or malformation of data communications over the Site, or for other content maintained or transmitted by the Site. You acknowledge that Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to log off accounts that are, or disconnect a session that is, inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Chicago Fan Club reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time without advanced notice.
You agree not to use the Site for any commercial purpose, such as conducting sales of merchandise or services of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling merchandise of any kind.
MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right at any time to suspend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Site or the Chicago Fan Club with or without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance. Chicago Fan Club expressly reserves the right to immediately modify, suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of any chicagotheband.com service, including Chicago Fan Club in the following situations: (a) if Chicago Fan Club in its sole discretion believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others; or (b) if we become aware of information indicating a safety concern for you, other chicagotheband.com users, or the general public, or (c) if Chicago Fan Club in its sole discretion, believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit of these Additional Terms. Chicagotheband.com and their benefits are offered at the discretion of Chicago Fan Club and Chicago Fan Club has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the chicagotheband.com service, in whole or in part for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. You agree that Chicago Fan Club will not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications or discontinuance of the chicagotheband.com service.
In some cases, we will collect information from you that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase history, and credit card number (“Personal Information”).
We collect Personal Information when you sign up to receive newsletters, request information regarding an event we sponsor, enter contests, open an account, purchase products, and otherwise as needed to fulfill your requests for information, products, and services. When we collect this information, you will know it because you will need to submit this information to us in order to open your account or receive the information, product, or service you requested. We use your Personal Information for our internal purposes, such as maintaining the Site and fulfilling your requests for products, services, and information. We also use your Personal Information to send you information, offers and other promotional materials from us and selected third parties. We carefully select the information we send to you and attempt to send you offers that are of value to you, such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. We provide you with the option of declining to receive offers from us by “opting-out” of receipt of this type of communication. Generally, we will not send you communications on behalf of third parties unless we add our Chicago Fan Club brand to those communications.
Whenever we obtain your Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your Personal Information transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control. If you are a member of Chicagotheband.com, you should note that when you complete your “Member Profile,” this information can be viewed by other members. Accordingly, you should not provide any information in your Member Profile that you do not wish to share with third parties and you should have no privacy expectations with respect to the information contained within it.
WARNING ABOUT ONLINE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information online in a publicly accessible area, such as in your member profile, a message board or chat room, that information may be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our users. If you disclose Personal Information in your member profile, message board, or any other publicly accessible place on the Internet, you do so at your own risk and should understand that your submitted information may be collected and used by others to send you unsolicited messages, advertisements, or for other purposes. Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password you use to register, and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online.
Contact Chicago Fan Club for any questions regarding the use of personal information for marketing purposes.